From Super Bowl rings to corporate rings, DCI is honored to be chosen to commemorate the achievements of the champions of our time.
How DCI Revolutionized Championship Rings:
- Invented of the Interlocking Diamond Bezel
- Invented Interlocking Diamond Logo
- Invented Interlocking Logo Trophy
- Invented Gem Sculptured Logo
- First to use 14k gold in Super Bowl rings
- First to use platinum in a major championship ring
- Invented Tight Knit Pave
- Invented Bullet Train Frame
For more information regarding Texas Hall of Fame Ring, click here.