premature ejeculation


i am 34 years of age. i have been married 8 years now.i always have the fear of premature ejeculation. with excitement somtimes i ejeculate before the actual act. please advice me as to what steps should i take?


Hi Pritam,
As a man, you need to go to a urologist and get yourself checked out. When it comes to the function of the male organ, a doctor is the best person to answer your questions.